Finish Centipede Game started in class (for 100 points)
- shooting any section of the centipede creates a mushroom
- shooting one of the middle segments splits the centipede into two pieces at that point. Each continues independently on its way down the board.
- When segment hits a mushroom or the edge of the screen, it drops one level and switches direction.
- If the centipede reaches the bottom of the screen then the game is over.
- Mushrooms: spread all over world.
- Cursor controlled player capable of firing lasers.
- The player can destroy mushrooms by shooting, but each mushroom takes four hits to destroy
Extra points (up 50)
- multiple levels
- score counter
- implement original end game: If the centipede reaches the bottom of the screen, it moves back and forth within the player area and one-segment "head" centipedes are periodically added. This continues until the player has eliminated both the original centipede and all heads. When all the centipede's segments are destroyed, a new centipede forms at the top of the screen. Every time a centipede is eliminated, however, the next one is one segment shorter and is accompanied by one additional, fast-moving, one-segment "head" centipede.
- your own idea: describe it.